Tricks that can make notepad work like a personal diary for you
There is a simple tricks that can make notepad work like a personal
diary for you.
The steps will make notepad as your personal diary:
* Open a blank Notepad file.
* Write .LOG and press enter, and save it (Whatever name you like).
* Open the file you will see the Current time and Date and the cursor is on the next line.
* Type your note there and save it.
* Every time you open the file will give a new time (if you saved it previously)
And enjoy the easiest diary writing ever…..