Use the software to:
But be aware, many of the none IMEI generated codes do not work perfectly. The tool is BEST for Nokia unlocking!
1. Select phone model from list.
2. Enter IMEI number of your phone (Press *#06# on phone)
3. Select country and service provider where the phone was bought.
4. Hit the button: Calculate!
5. The software generate some Nokia unlock codes.
6. If 7 codes are displayed, use the code ending with +7 first.
7. If it does not work, then try +1, and finaly +5.
8. When phone displays “Sim restriction off” it is unlocked.
9. If only two codes are displayed (+1 and +2) enter both of them!
Codes will be shown on the form: #pw+CODE+n#
To get p, w or +, pres the * button several times.
You enter the codes correctly by removing any simcard from the phone, turning the phone on and then enter the code.
You only have 5 tries to enter the correct unlocking code, if all 5 times fail you have to unlock it by cable.
To unlock mobile phones, my friend visit this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/
It has the best instructions and solutions for unlocking mobile phones!!!!