VLC player probably is one of the most used feature rich media player used. I used to waste a lot of time trying to download different stupid video converters that did not even get my job done, until recently i came to know that i already have the best free video converter possible. This is how you can use VLC player as a video/audio file converter…
1. Click Media ¨C> Convert/Save. .
2. Select the file you want to convert using Add button. Now click on Convert/Save button and next window will appear.
3. Now click on browse and select where you want to save theconverted file. Down under you can see a drop down menu from which you can select the output format. Hit the Start button, sit back and relax….
1. Click File -> Streaming/Exporting Wizard and check Transcode/save to a file and hit Next.
2. Click choose and select the file you want to convert and hit Next again. Check Transcode video andaudio boxes and select the outputformats for you video, after hit Next twice.
3. Select the location where you want to save the output using Choose button, hit Next and later Finish.
Give it a try and comment back your feedback! Have Fun! Hit Thanx!