- Login to your Way2SMS account (or) Sign Up if you don’t have one.
- Go to “Mail Alerts” tab and copy the mail forwarding address
- Now, login to your Gmail account and select “Settings”.
Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and choose “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” option and enter the forwarding address that you’ve copied in the 2nd step.
- Ensure you select the “Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox” option.
- Confirm with the verification code that you’ll receive on your mobile in Gmail verification box.
That’s it! You’ll now receive mobile SMS alerts for every incoming mail that your Gmail ID gets.